Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Three out of four is something, right?

I guess it takes a hurricane to pay some attention to my artblog for once. I've been giving my Deviantart page a significantly larger amount of attention, which is totally ironic since I'd previously sworn my allegiance to this blog in posts past. Without further ado, enjoy four things I've come up with in the recent past. Three of which funny (meant to be, at least), and one not so funny (not meant to be, at least).


And now, as I said a second ago... here's the depressing contribution. It's kind of a test more than anything - a test to see if I can write and draw about my anxiety in a semi-serious way without wanting to blow my own head off afterward.

Alright, it's time for me to leave this coffee house and return home, with high hopes that our fucking power will be back on. Which it won't.

Until that happens...

- Maxburg out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This made me laugh...hard.