Monday, June 23, 2008

Page Four (or Five) - Now With More Tree!




Here's what I've got of the fourth actual page right now. On the site, it's gonna be the fifth, as the first page will be the splash/title page. As you can see in the third panel, that tree needs some attention that I forgot to give it. Either than that, it's pretty much done. I also need to go back and rework the text in the other three pages. Enjoy, and check out Kris n' Kat's contributions here.

UPDATE: Fixed the tree. I love my tablet so fucking much. I highly recommend the Wacom Bamboo to anyone who wants to learn to use a tablet and is on a budget that doesn't allow a $300+ purchase. It has half the sensitivity of the cheapest Intuos, but it has my love. Now buy one.

- Maxburg out.

2 comments:

Hunter said...

haha that tree does totally stop. They were fixing the power lines or some shit, right? Right.

maxburg said...

UR TH ONLy ONE WHO UNDERSTANDZ ME