Saturday, February 9, 2008

Sketchbook Stuff, Old and New

Aaalright, time for some postage. These are various things that I picked out of my sketchbooks. The three first ones are from today and a few weeks ago.


For some reason I thought I'd draw Quizzical, a character that I play WoW with. He has a habit of putting his penis in my ear... in a virtual manner, of course.


This is Groh, my Orc warrior. I drew him a while back, so this armor's pretty dated, but that isn't important.


Groh again, running from... something. Groh often ends up dead, as the man behind the wheel doesn't steer him in the right directions half the time. His fate can be sealed in rather untimely and gruesome (if not humiliating) ways.


Alright, this is an old one. Marcus Fenix from Gears of War.
Hunter as a gorilla. We had finished watching Mulholland Drive in English class one day, and whilst eating pizza and drinking smoothies I devised this drawing of an enraged gorilla-Hunter, to which he created his own dialog.
An elder alien. Character design.



This is an awesome explosion that I drew in a sketchbook, but I couldn't replicate the feel of it in pen in the comic that it was drawn for. Shame. Also, Crysis erotica in the lower left-hand corner.
Concept art for my comic-in-progress. I'm proud of this one.

Alright, that's all I've got for now. If I do any ACTUAL art sometime soon, I promise I'll post it. Until then...

Maxburg out.

1 comment:

Hunter said...

hahaha maximum THRUST.